Make an origami water cup
We all use water every day. We wash our hands, brush our teeth, take a bath or wash the car. Can you think of other ways you use water?
Here’s a craft project that you can do to make sure that you always have a cup for a drink of water. All you need is a square piece of paper.
- Fold the square in half to form a triangle.
- Fold right-hand point of triangle over to the left (point A to point C).
- Fold point B to the left to point D.
- Take pointed end of paper (E) and fold one piece down over the two flaps you just created in steps 2 and 3.
- Take the other pointed end and fold it the opposite way to form a flat line across the open end of the cup.
- With fingers on points A and B, pinch slightly to open the cup.
Origami water cup instructions