- Office: 386‑329‑4571
- Email: email@example.com
Jacksonville Service Center
- Office: 904‑730‑6258
- Cell: 904‑545‑5064
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maitland Service Center
- Office: 407‑659‑4836
- Cell: 407‑961‑3838
- Email: email@example.com
Palm Bay Service Center
- Office: 321‑676‑6612
- Cell: 321‑863‑0055
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Restoration project at Moss Bluff limits recreational access
MAITLAND, Fla., April 28, 2017 — A large-scale renovation of the Moss Bluff Lock and Dam in Marion County will limit recreational access to the area. The closures are necessary to ensure public safety.
Burn ban enacted for all district properties
PALATKA, Fla., April 26, 2017 — The St. Johns River Water Management District is enacting a burn ban for all district-owned properties effective immediately and will remain in place until further notice. The burn ban is necessary due to prolonged dry conditions that are favorable to wildfire.
Water conservation public service announcements
- Portions of Emeralda Marsh remain closed for restoration projects
- MAITLAND, Fla., April 26, 2017 — Portions of the St. Johns River Water Management District's Emeralda Marsh Conservation Area are closed to public recreation due to several restoration projects. The closure is necessary to ensure public safety.
- Full Story
- Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive celebrates second year
- MAITLAND, Fla., April 25, 2017 — Just two years after the St. Johns River Water Management District opened the Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive, more than 130,000 visitors have experienced the one-way, 11-mile drive that traverses a network of wetlands, levees and canals, providing a variety of wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Full Story • Photo
- Landscaping database saves homeowners time, money and water
- PALATKA, Fla., April 24, 2017 — An online resource is saving homeowners looking for landscaping ideas time, money and water. The St. Johns River Water Management District's waterwise plant database can help landscapers and do-it-yourselfers research the right plants for their yards' specific growing conditions.
- Full Story•Photo
- Partnership projects add up to water savings
- MAITLAND, Fla., April 17, 2017 — Multiple water supply projects funded through the St. Johns River Water Management District's competitive cost-share program are resulting in millions of gallons of water saved across the district's 18-county service area.
- Full Story
7 minutes, 54 seconds
7 minutes, 41 seconds
15 minutes, 39 seconds
2 minutes, 15 seconds