Take a look at the different career opportunities available at the district and
see a list of frequently asked questions.
- Available positions and employment application
- Statement of collection and use of Social Security numbers
- Employment benefits package
- Frequently asked questions
- Degreed positions and non-degreed positions
- Engineering programs
- Environmental science programs
- Hydrology programs
- Professional and administrative careers
- Student experience program
- Veteran’s Preference Eligibility form
The district is a drug-free
and tobacco-free workplace.
Employment opportunities at the district
The St. Johns River Water Management District is an equal opportunity employer, with a variety of challenging positions in the professional, administrative, engineering, environmental sciences and hydrologic fields. The district also participates in cooperative education and internship programs.
Available positions are posted on this site.
For more information about jobs, or for inquiries, contact:
St. Johns River Water Management District
Office of Human Resources
4049 Reid St.
Palatka, FL 32177
Please do not send resumes or samples of work to the Office of Human Resources. If you are selected for an interview, additional information may be requested at that time.
The St. Johns River Water Management District participates in E-Verify®. E-Verify® is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity • Veterans Preference • Drug-Free and Tobacco-Free Workplace
Anyone requiring reasonable accommodation as provided by the
Americans with Disabilities Act should call 386-329-4446.