Please visit the Open Data site to access SJRWMD’s GIS data. The Open Data site works best with either Firefox or Chrome and is available during normal business hours. This site will provide users with subset query and output format (shape file, kml) options.
Important Information: The legacy GIS Data download table is being phased out. Remaining datasets are listed below. In future, these data will be added to the Open Data site.
Legacy GIS Data download table
By accessing information, data and materials contained in the St. Johns River Water Management District Internet pages, you hereby agree to accept the following terms and conditions:
- The user hereby recognizes that the information, data and materials are dynamic and may change over time without notice. However, the district makes no commitment to update the information, data or materials contained herein. The district reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, add or remove any of these terms and conditions contained herein without notice.
- All information, including, but not limited to, software, materials and data contained herein is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, and the district expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. The district does not warrant, guarantee, or make any representations regarding the use of, or inability to use, the information provided to you by the district in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, completeness, or otherwise. The entire risk as to the results and performance of any information obtained from the district is entirely assumed by the recipient. Any person who uses any information available from the district disclaims all liability for damages, costs and expenses and agrees that there are no remedies for negligence, or under strict liability, or for breach of warranty or contract, including but not limited to indirect, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, even if you give notice of the possibility of such damages.
- Information, data, or material accessible via the district’s website may contain hyperlinks to information, data, or material held on networked information servers beyond the district’s website. The district has no control over, and is not responsible for, the operation or contents of any off-site material referenced from hypertext documents accessible via the district’s website. The district makes no warranty, or guarantee, or promise, express or implied, that such information, data, or material is either accurate, complete, up to date, or fit for any use whatsoever, nor represents or implies that its use will not infringe privately held rights. Furthermore, any person who accesses such information, data, or material disclaims all liability for damages, costs and expenses, and agrees that there are no remedies for negligence, or under strict liability, or for breach of warranty or contract, including, but not limited to, indirect, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, even if notice was given of the possibility of such damages.
- Reference, or the lack of reference, contained in the district’s website to any specific commercial product, process, or service does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, favoring, or disfavoring by the district.
- The laws of the state of Florida, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, govern this Agreement. User consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Duval County, Florida, USA, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph.