Hands-on activities, game sheets and more
The activities posted in this section may be printed/copied and used by educators for their classroom lessons.
- Aquifer mapping project
- Hands-on aquifer
- Postcards from Florida’s springs
- Make an edible aquifer
- Word search: Water words
- Make it sink
- Estuary environment: What does not belong here?
- Estuary: What eats what or who eat whom?
- Indian River Lagoon — Habitat, sweet habitat
- Indian River Lagoon — Make your own estuary
- Indian River Lagoon — People and the lagoon
- Indian River Lagoon — Seagrass search
- Indian River Lagoon — The marvelous mangrove
- Indian River Lagoon — What if? activity
- Indian River Lagoon — What’s wrong, what you can do
- What’s wrong with this picture?
Watersheds and wetlands
Water cycle and properties
- The Hydrologic Cycle
- Tri-tab fact book
- Water cycle bracelet
- Does water really move through a plant?
- Water cycle game
- Water cycle in a bag
- Water scavenger hunt
- Where does the water go?
- How much water?
- Water’s uphill run