The St. Johns River Water Management District is charged with ensuring sustainable use of Florida’s water for people and nature. Our regulatory staff work diligently to protect water resources while assisting applicants through the permitting process.
Our online permitting system, known as ePermit, provides applicants with a convenient way to apply for a permit or search for permit information. Applicants who need help preparing their application can arrange a pre-application conference with a District engineer or environmental specialist.
See our list of key contacts here.
Apply for a permit
- Permitting contacts
- Agricultural assistance team
- Conservation easements
- (GWRAPPS) Permit planning system
- Permitting documents
- Rules in development
- Rules, references and handbooks
- Wildfire risk reduction in regulatory conservation easements
- Permit application notices
- Understanding formal wetlands determinations