News, meetings and notices
In this section
Receive timely and pertinent information about the District, water resource issues, upcoming key meetings, opportunities for public input and involvement, events and water resource decisions affecting northeast and east-central Florida by email.
Get the facts about water resource issues in the news.
Subscribe to RSS (really simple syndication) feeds to receive current and updated information from the District.
Access the schedule of District meetings on a variety of subjects, including
District feature publications
Learn more about water resource issues and District programs and projects through the District’s feature publications. Read online or subscribe to receive a paper copy in the mail.
November 21, 2014
Cost-share funding opportunity
The St. Johns River Water Management District will accept applications from Jan. 5 to March 13, 2015, for cost-share funding for water conservation and construction projects that will contribute to any of the following:
- Water conservation
- Alternative water supply development
- Water quality/nutrient-loading reduction
- Water resource development
The District anticipates making cost-share funding available in its fiscal year 2015–2016 budget that begins Oct. 1, 2015, subject to Governing Board approval.
Application instructions, guidelines, form, evaluation process and a contract template will be available on the District’s website after Dec. 15, 2014. Complete applications must be emailed between Jan. 5, 2015, and 5 p.m. on March 13, 2015, to email@example.com.
The District will host public workshops to describe the application process, program requirements and answer questions.
- Monday, Dec. 15, 2014, at 10 a.m., District Headquarters, 4049 Reid Street, Palatka
- Tuesday, Dec. 16, 2014, at 10 a.m., Maitland Service Center, 601 South Lake Destiny Road, Suite 200, Maitland
- Wednesday, Jan. 7, 2015, 10 a.m., Jacksonville Service Center, 7775 Baymeadows Way, Suite 102, Jacksonville
- Thursday, Jan. 8, 2015, at 10 a.m., Palm Bay Service Center, 525 Community College Parkway, S.E., Palm Bay
More information is available at floridaswater.com/funding.